This training course demonstrates how to be safe and productive when operating the versatile wheel loader.
- Lessons 1 and 2 provide an introduction to the front-end loader and related safety topics.
- Lesson 3 provides an overview of the components, bucket types and controls.
- Lesson 4 is focused on how to level material on rough and smooth ground, and how to do cleanup for other equipment.
- Lesson 5 delves into one of the most common tasks performed by wheel loaders: carrying material and dumping it on a stockpile.
- Lesson 6 teaches a productive technique for spotting and loading trucks, using a V-swing loading pattern.